This award requires me to tell three things that make me different from other people.
1. I was a late bloomer in the motherhood department. I had my only child, "Skootch!", when
I was 41. He is now in the 4th grade, so you do the math!
2. I can organize the heck out of anything, hence the reason I don't create as much as I'd like to. I come in my craft space to make something and then see something that I would have better access to if it were in a different place. This usually leads to a complete overhaul in one or more sections of my craft space and crafting during that set aside time.
3. I was once photographed by Annie Leibovitz. At the time, I didn't realize what a celebrity she was. Her sister, Barbara Leibovitz, was making a documentary movie called "Salvaged Lives." I was there with one of the people who was being profiled for the movie and Annie was doing the photo stills for the promotional posters and what-not, and took several pictures of the two of us together.
Now I have to pay it forward and nominate five bloggers for the award who have A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E. So, here are the five bloggers who I am nominating for this blog award.
- Trell is fairly new to the Sistas Scrap Too! message board over at Cricut.com. His work is phenomenal and is going to probably necessitate our changing the name to Sistas AND Brothas Scrap Too! Please check him out at Polka Dots, Paint and Cake Batter. Even the name of his blog denotes fun and creativity!
- BDMommy is another one of my sisters over at the SST message board. She is all kinds of creative and posts something new almost everyday. I can't imagine with her job and her little one when she finds time to create, but somehow she does and everything she makes is stunning! Go visit her at Riley's Custom Creations.
- YayaPhilly is also on SST. She creates some AMAZING dimensional projects and is the master at handmade flowers. You can see her beautiful work over at YaYaPhilly Scrap Spot.
- Michelle is on SST as well and is all kinds of talented. Plus she has the cutest blog. You must go see it at Now Stamp This!
- Sanura is another one of my friends over at SST and SOC. This sister has cardmaking on lockdown! She said that one of her New Year's Resolutions is to keep her blog updated. Maybe if she knows people are coming to see her over at SanuraScraps she will. Frankly, I don't know how she has time to create the beautiful cards that she does considering she's a mom with three children AND a teacher, just like I am!
Please enjoy your blog awards. With this award, you are now entitled to enjoy a $5 gift certificate from the Digi's With Attitude store.