Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Sweet Sixteen Card

I made this card for my dear cousin who turned 16 last month. I actually cut and layered the image a couple of months ago, but after looking at it in broad daylight, realized the colors were orange and green, and not pink and green like I had originally intended for the card I made for my soror. (Old eyes...what can I say? But I'm still young and croppin'!). So I abandoned her and put her aside to use for another project. As I was thinking about a card for my cousin, who already has a portfolio from photo shoots, I decided this one would be perfect for her. The font is from Gypsy Wanderings. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Sexy! There goes those jeans again. I have got to put my white pen to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and the white detailing on the jeans.

    ReplyDelete