Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Challenge Times Two!

It has been more than minute since I've posted something new, but school is out now so hopefully my production will increase! Two challenges were posted on the Sisters Scrap Too thread on the Cricut messageboard. The first was to make a layout using blue, brads and buttons. The second challenge came in the form of a sketch for a two-page layout. I was able to make one layout that combined both challenges AND helped me to complete a LO that I had pulled pictures and paper for about two years ago but for some reason never started. So...here's my layout. Thanks for looking!

This layout is of a dear friend and soror of mine who sadly passed away
in July 2008, just after her 47th birthday.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Karen, I like the colors used throughout the layout and the placement of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I love this crisp and clean layout. I know you are going to be in scrapping full force for the next couple of weeks. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete