Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Moving My Craft Room

About a year and a half ago, I posted a tour of craft room here and here. It saddens me to say that I am in the process of breaking down my craft room so that I can move it (and me) across the street. With moving a craft room comes more organization, which my crafty friends think I am the queen of, but we will see!

This is what my room looked like...



...then my son and I managed to get that second book case down the stairs and across the street (and the next day, the two nail polish shelves with all of my stickles, glitter and stuff fell off the wall scattering bottles everywhere)

...and this is where it is moving to....



...and now it is going to be a combined office and craft space. I'll keep you posted on my progress!

Until then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

WrinkleFreeDiva

4 comments:

  1. It's still a nice space! Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas from my family to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the purple you are moving to. Lots of work to be done. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so organized! I agree, the purple is very nice. You get to re-do your creative organization in the new space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I love the purple, and I know this transition is going to help motivate you in all that you endeavor. Peace, Love, and Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete