Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Very Merry Christmas

I had the opportunity to join MJ and Company in Tucson for their annual holiday crop. I had an absolute ball hangin' with all the ladies, gettin' our eat on, and oh yes... doing a little crafting too!

Part of the festivities included doing a card swap with a little twist. Each of the attendees had to make a card and then prepare enough kits to make the card for each participant. We each took turns presenting our card and sharing any tips or tricks for putting it together, and then the group made the card themselves, often putting their own little spin on it. If I get a chance, I'll post my cards on another day.

For now, I thought I'd share the cards I made for the group (using a shameless scraplift from Take Ten magazine). I made the same card with two different embellishments. I thought that if people were mailing the card they might not want to use the bottle cap as it would add weight and bulk to the envelope.

So... here are my two cards!



In case I don't get back here before Christmas, I hope that you have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Karen. Glad you had fun with Mary and the other ladies! Have a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete