Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Another NSD Card

Made another card for a soror whose mother (also a soror) passed away in early April. I began the card not too long after her passing, but because of circumstances going on in my life, I didn't complete it until Saturday. It came together very quickly and I was able to get it in the mail on Sunday.

Cut files (Silhouette Online Store), "Blossom Song" stack (DCWV), "Fifth Ave Floral" stamp (Stampin Up),       watercolor pencils, pearls
After posting it, I thought the colors were too bright for a sympathy card, until I ready Okie Ladybug's post here. I like her thinking, and may strive to use happier colors when creating sympathy cards. What do you think?

Thanks for looking at #44 of my 50 Project Challenge.

WrinkleFreeDiva

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. You want to uplift, not depress. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete