Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Liebster Award

Hello everyone!

I have spent much of the day working on the card I posted about earlier, along with my regular Sunday chores like laundry and washing hair. The weather is beautiful outside; it's about 92 here in my little AZ neck of the woods, and I really should be outside enjoying the sunshine and soaking up Vitamin D.

A day or two ago, I got a surprise email from Edie, one of my sister-friends over at SOC. She recognized my l'il ole blog with the Liebster Award! That was such a nice surprise, especially since as bloggers, we sometimes wonder if anyone is reading our blogs and/or paying attention to our work.

So I want to thank Edie over at http://www.ediewarren.blogspot.com/ for gifting me with this special award.
I absolutely love Edie's work and I know that you will too!

Here are the details about the award:
                                                               
This Award was designed to be a blog award in the "Pay it Forward" fashion. Once you have been nominated you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage visitors to their blog.

Rules for Acceptance.

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this Awesome Award. Pay it Forward.
 
Here are some blogs that have caught my eye and I think deserve this award. Please check them out. Their work is beautiful and their styles are so unique!
Treva's Craft Corner
A Taste of DC
Divine Scrapper
Cassie's Craft Cafe

The other is a fairly new blog started by one of my sorors who is a teacher. So all of you educators out there, show her some love!

Ms. Mikle's Teacher Chronicles

Thanks for reading!
Karen,
Your Wrinkle Free Diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment