I'm so excited! My SDU instructor asked to make a layout to post in JoAnn's to use as advertisement for her class. I thought about making a new layout, but wasn't sure that I would be willing or able to part with a new layout...especially since it takes me so long to make one. So I decided to basically re-do a layout that I had already done for her class.
The problems began when I realized that I didn't have two sheets of the original color I had used as the background. I also didn't have enough paper left used in the first layout to make the water, which by the way wasn't 12 inches wide anyway and necessitated me trimming my background and layering it on another piece of cardstock.
So...off to Michael's I went for more cardstock. Here is the original layout posted several weeks ago and blogged about here:
Here is the new...and [I think] improved layout...
Thanks for looking!