Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Love is the Dance...

Well...it's been a little over a month and I have managed to stay out of the craft stores and online sites. I haven't purchased ANY craft supplies in 2014. Remember, my goal is to use supplies from WrinkleFreeDiva's Workshop to complete at least 50 projects before purchasing any more craft supplies. As of today, I've completed 18 projects (this includes a couple of very time-consuming digital albums) and am feeling pretty good about not purchasing anything. Hopefully I can get 50 projects done before CKC gets here in June.

For my sweetie's card I used my Glimmer Mists to create the background papers, rubber stamps and heat embossing for the hearts and music staff, and my computer to print the sentiment on the paper. Oh, and let's not forget the metal enamel dots that have been in my stash for at least five years, because after all, that is one of my goals...to use my stuff!

The inside reads "You're the melody... the magic... the meaning in my life. 


And now I am on to the next project!

Thanks so much for looking!

WrinkleFreeDiva

3 comments: