Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy 60th Birthday Baby!

My handsome man is turning 60 today, and of course I had to make him a very special card (using only stuff from my craft room). This card was made using the DCWV Decor Noir stack, Spellbinders Labels Two, Thickers, distress ink and some gold heart-shaped brads I found in my box that may have actually been give to me by my good friend Mary Joyce! I also made an envelope using my DCWV Envelope Punch and paper from the same stack.



Needless to say he loved it!

BTW... here's a little hint! If you happen to have cardmaking software (I won't name names, but they're probably one of the biggest card sellers in the world) on your computer, it's the perfect place to look for sentiments when you need ideas!

Thanks for stopping by as I continue on my quest to use what I have....

WrinkleFreeDiva


4 comments:

  1. Nice colors for such a great masculine card. So beautiful and precise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very masculine card. I love the colors. It looks like you did some layering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card. You did a nice job.

    ReplyDelete