Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Keeping it All Together

If you're anything like me, you have lots and lots of coordinating paper stacks from companies like DCWV or Recollections.  And, if you're anything like me, when you make a project from one of your paper stacks and have pieces of coordinating cardstock left over, you really want to store them with the stack they came from.  You could just slide them in the front of the pad; but, they might fall out, depending on how you store your stacks.

So...I thought I'd share a simple tip I came up with a long time ago, but just rediscovered (remember...I haven't visited my paper in a very long time LOL!). All it requires is gallon size zip lock bags, which you can find at your local dollar store, and some Scor "like" tape.


Open your paper pad, and adhere a strip of Scor tape along the top of the cardboard in the back of the stack. Open the ziplock bag and lay it across the Score tape, pressing it firmly into place.

That's it! You're done! As long as the bag remains open, it will hold a strip of paper that is 12" long.


Hope this helps somebody! Thanks for looking.

WrinkleFreeDiva!




No comments:

Post a Comment